Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holidays with the Family

I just have to write about the lovely time I had with my family last week. We were able to visit with both sides of the family, but I want to write about the time we had together - just the 4 of us.

I took Wednesday off - Princess KT had to get shots & had a dr appt. Princess "Caaa-lalla" (how she says her name while trying to pronounce her L's correctly) only had to get a flu shot, and relaxed enough to enjoy the nurse "tickling" her baby sister (after crying that they were going to "hurt" her.)

I so enjoy my extra time with the girls - it is fun to wake up at will and enjoy some morning time with each of them. Princess C is so happy when she's not rushed in the mornings, and Princess KT wakes up almost every morning smiling...

No comments: