Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Mouths of Babes

Biting. It has begun.

It started this past weekend with Claira having to take antibiotics that she did not like to taste and the attempt to bite my arm as I held her tight to give it to her. She never put much pressure on my skin as she placed her teeth there, but the thought was certainly there.

Greg called me on his way home from work today. Said he talked to his mom and that Claira had bit her cousin Emma. Hard. Enough to take some skin. Greg responded by saying, "Well, I'm just going to have to whoop Claira, then" and he and his mom continued to talk.

A couple of minutes later, Emma decided that Claira should not get a whoopin' because she thinks Claira was just getting back at her because she had been "biting on (nibbling & tickling) Claira's toes a couple of weeks ago"... Literally, out of the mouths of babes...

No comments: