Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm Baaa-aaack

Hello All - I am back. Finally.

Summer was INCREDIBLY busy at work and as things have started easing up, I've been putting my mind more and more to my blog. I've barely had time to think about it until this week, and as things have been wrapped up at work, I've been considering what I should post.
For today - it will mostly be pictures from her birthday party on Sunday, 8/6.















Claira really enjoyed her birthday and having a fun time with (most of) her cousins. We think she looks beautiful in pink, whether it's a swimsuit or frosting. =)

The picture below is from Wednesday morning just before I dropped her off at Greg's mom's house for the day. She's wearing an outfit she got on her birthday from Uncle Kevin, Aunt Janice, Emma & Kyle. She is growing too quickly. She loves to stand alone, tries to take steps, jabbers endlessly, shows her temper occasionally, and loves to give hugs & kisses. We are so very blessed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Claira! How beautiful you are! Your face is as if angels just reached down and kissed you!

Thanks Deb for sharing!!

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and your family Deb!
Happy 1st Birthday Claira!
That little one is a very special little girl.
That inquisitive look in her eyes is only a warning as to what is yet to come.
I see you & Greg in her Deb!
I love to listen to Greg talk about her. You guys are so blessed to have a little star name Claira-I believe she was the 1st baby to have her birthday acknowledged two days in a row on the morning news!
Everytime I look at her picture she makes me smile!
Keep it coming Deb!